Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bijan, The Fragrance

A quick, end-of-day post.  If you are looking for a new fragrance, one that is not like all the others, I suggest you try Bijan.


I have long been a fan of the aromatics of this brand of cologne.  I will only tell you that it is unlike any fragrance you have ever known.  It comes for both men and women.


I selected this smallish, travel-size bottle to take with me to the wedding this past weekend.  I think it is nice to keep this size bottle among your travel bags.


This is the standard sized bottle for men which is nice to keep in your dressing closet or on your tray atop the dresser or chest of drawers in your private quarters.

I have not tried the Bijan Black, but I am sure it is equally as appealing.  For more information you can visit www.bijan.com.  

No comments: