Friday, August 29, 2014

A Stop at the Deli This Morning

I made a stop at the deli this morning on the way to the office.  Devon & Blakely is a small deli just across the street from the Foggy Bottom Metro stop.  www.DEVONandBLAKELY.com.  Since we are closing the office early today to give everyone a jump start on the long, holiday weekend, I thought I would start things out right for me and my friend Yvonne.


I love these eco-friendly paper bags.


They had these really cute little aluminum bottles of Coke.  I couldn't resist.


Today I decided to get us Rice Krispy Treats.  Or as the label says, "Rice "Chrispy" treats.


So it was Rice Krispy Treats and Coke for a mid-morning snack.  As far as I'm concerned, Labor Day 2014 is starting off just perfectly.  Have a great and safe weekend!!!

No comments: