Thursday, January 17, 2013

New House Numbers

While working on the front entrance this week, I decided it was time for new house numbers.  I found these really neat house numbers at Lowe's.  So I took the down old numbers that were over the front window in the dining room and placed these on the front door.  I think it is a much better look.  Take a look.


In this picture, you see the old house numbers that I installed over the front window when I first purchased Crest Avenue.  These were nice, but I thought it was time for an upgrade.

The front door without house numbers.
 
And the front door with house numbers.  I really like how this turned out.

Finally, a shot of the new wreath I picked up a few weeks ago at Target.

So, we have already spent some time upgrading the front entrance.  I am very pleased with how this looks.  It is now time to move into the kitchen and finish that project which includes the installation of recessed lighting, stippling the walls and installing the backsplash.  New countertops are also being considered.  I'm thinking of making concrete countertops and installing them myself.  I can do this.  We will follow that project over the coming weeks.

No comments: