Friday, January 25, 2013

A Little Shopping at Wynn

There is lot's of shopping available at the Wynn Resort.  As I made my way through the Esplanade, I came across these stores.






This is just a few of the high end retailers located on the grounds.  There is a Rolex store and, believe it or not, a Ferrari dealership located on one of the lower levels.  I love the wall sconce in this picture.  The lighting throughout the property is wonderful.  See more pictures below.







Everything is over the top at Wynn.  You find yourself in the most lush surroundings.  Attention to detail is unsurpassed.

Of course, they did not stop with just the interior.  The exterior is equally as impressive.  I found this sculpture between the Wynn and the Encore.








Beautiful all around.  They even made the escalators inviting.  I got some wonderful ideas for the landscape at Crest Avenue while I was checking out the grounds at Wynn.  Now we just need to spring to arrive and we can get started implementig these new ideas.

No comments: