Friday, November 14, 2014

Elf Slippers

I like to have fun as much as the next guy.  So when we happened upon a bin of these elf-like slippers recently, I couldn't resist.


It was at our local IKEA that I found the bin full of elf slippers.  I liked both colors but went with the gray in the end.


At such a good deal, I should have gotten a pair of gray and a pair of red.  Oh well, there's always next weekend.  "Wool is soil-repellent and durable."  I like that.


I was anxious to give them a try.


Baxter was not certain that this was the best decision, buying these odd looking shoes.  "Daddy, you don't need to be wearing elf shoes!"


But in the end, he was OK with it.  They are really quite comfortable on the feet.  Be sure and slip one on your foot before leaving the store to make sure you get the right size.  I needed an XL.