Monday, December 9, 2013

Order Finished and Mailed

I finished the order of wedding favor boxes.




That's 130 boxes embossed with bubbling champagne flutes.  So incredibly cute.




Each box had a square of ivory tissue and a square of silver tissue.

I had a fast turnaround on this order.  I was 30 boxes short so I placed an order for 400 boxes on Sunday, December 1.  That would give me enough to finish this order and to built up my inventory for the next order. The boxes were supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, but bad weather in the west delayed the expected delivery until Thursday.  Continuing bad weather further delayed the delivery until Friday.  On Friday I checked the status of the delivery and they were on the truck.  The business day closed on Friday and still no boxes.  Finally, at 11:00 PM on Friday, the Fedex guy arrived with the package.  What a relief.  I finished the order Saturday morning and got the post office just before closing.  The package should be delivered today.  I think I would like to experiment with these champagne flute boxes embossed in Egyptian Gold.  Let's see how those turn out.

No comments: