Monday, December 23, 2013

A New Bin for Baxter's Toys

Merry Christmas Baxter!!  I was in TJ Maxx/Homegoods, not shopping for Baxter, when I found this really cute bin to hold all of his toys.




So incredibly cute.  And a steal at $7.99.  I couldn't resist.  Up until now his toys have all been kept in a corner of the tv room.  He would dive into the pile and bring them out and scatter them all over the house.

Then I would go around and pick them all up and put them back in the corner and we would start all over again.  I'm not saying that won't continue to happen.  We'll just have a place to keep them a little more organized now.




If you are interested, the designer is Taylor Madison.  If you do not have a Homegoods nearby, you could probably do a Google search for Taylor Madison and find one and order online.




I love that the flip-side of the Seasons Greeting tag is a "To:, From:" tag.  So, I filled it out.




And here we are, toys packed inside, ready to be strewn about the house when Mister Mister decides he wants them scattered about.  He is as much a part of the family as anyone else, so he gets a gift or two or three at Christmas also.

No comments: