Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sorry to Disturb You Little Baxter, . . .

This past Sunday was a beautiful day.  Perfect for working in the garden, which I did.  But there were weekly chores which needed to be done and one of those was washing and changing the bed linens.  During one of my breaks from planting the sedum in the front yard which we bought a few weeks ago, I came inside and stripped the bed.  Baxter had been watching me from the front door earlier in the day but he decided this last time I went outside that he would take a nap.  When I took the sheets and pillowcases off the bed, he was not happy.  So I got him a blanket and he continued his nap uninterrupted.


What a lucky little doggy he is.  I am waiting to hear back from Cassandra to see if she can work him into her schedule for next Wednesday or Thursday for a badly needed haircut.

No comments: