Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bette Made Dinner for Us

Bette, of Bob and Bette, made dinner for us last Thursday evening at their place on Lake Avenue.  It was positively delicious and the perfect combination for a spring dinner served alfresco.


The pasta bowl was a versioin of vegetable lasagne with sliced tomatoes, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, etc. all layered with bowtie pasta, which I thought was very clever.  Just behind that was a plate of homemade garlic bread and in the foreground a wonderful garden salad.


Here is a picture of my plate.  I dressed my salad with a little Ranch dressing.


And again after I made my way to the patio.  That is a Michelob Lite you see sitting in the background with a few ice cubes in it.  If Bette is willing to share her recipe for the casserole, I will post it under the Food & Recipes tab at the top of the page.  A wonderful evening with two wonderful people.  We look forward to getting together again over the summer and into the early fall months. 

No comments: