Friday, October 24, 2014

Our New Logo on Several New Items

We received a package yesterday with some goodies we ordered last week with our new logo.  I thought I would share this with you.


I love our new colorful logo.  It is called "Modern Rainbow."  I wanted something colorful and catchy and I fell in love with this.  So we have ordered new envelopes and letterhead and business cards and yesterday our box arrived with these items.


A new mousepad for the office.


This great canvas bag to carry all sorts of things.  You can never have too many canvas bags in different sizes.


And a new baseball cap.  I love baseball caps.  I have an enormous inventory of them.  I wear them everywhere.  How nice to add a new version of the WTCA logo to the collection.


And finally, yours truly, modeling the new baseball cap.

No comments: