Friday, November 1, 2013

The Day After

We had four trick or treaters last night.  Can you believe that?  You just never know.  There have been years recently where I ran out of the little gift bags of candy and went searching all over the house for more candy. Not so this year.  So what to do with all this candy.




I carted it off to the office.  This was a full bag filled with leftover candy.  I'll let everybody at the office get all sugared up today.




I put all the bags on this little round table with a note wishing everybody a Happy Halloween.




Finally, a picture of my dining room able centerpiece for Halloween.  I think I'll take the balls out and leave the gourds in and find something more "Thanksgiving-like" to add in.

So now we move on to Thanksgiving, which is one month away from yesterday.  It will be a much quieter event for us this year.  Elegant, but quieter and with fewer people.

No comments: