Friday, November 8, 2013

530 Posts and a Fond Farewell


I have decided to shutter the Welcome to Crest Avenue ("WTCA") blog.  When I first started WTCA in late June of 2011, it was for the sole purpose of sharing with you my journey in the continuing renovation of my home on Crest Avenue.  That journey included interior renovations and design, garden renovations and design and food and entertainment.  It has been my great pleasure to share all 530 blogposts with you.


I have begun a new venture which now consumes a great deal of my time.  I find it increasingly difficult to devote enough quality time to the blog and the new venture.  Rather than continue to offer a so-so product on both, I have decided to close the blog and devote all my energies on the new enterprise.

To this end, I have partnered with two people, each exceptional in their respective careers - one a brilliant Graphics Designer whom I have known for many years and the other a multi-talented Sales and Marketing Executive whose track record is unmatched in the sales and marketing arena.  When your intention is to offer the very best product, you must surround yourself with the very best people.  I feel I have done just that by bringing Bev and Steven on-board.

Over the coming weeks and months, we will open a new website and Facebook page which will be a portal to our new product. As we immerse ourselves in the social media of the day, we look forward to hearing from each of you as we have over the course of WTCA.  Emails can still be sent to me at jnewmanster16@gmail.com.

With all of this said, I bid you farewell in this forum.  Until we meet again.  

No comments: