Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Hand Towels for the Kitchen

Sometimes you just need to upgrade.  The upgrade doesn't have to be super expensive.  Even an affordable upgrade is still an upgrade.  So was the case with the kitchen hand towels at Crest Avenue.  For some time I have been displeased with these bland, brown hand towels.




They are very utilitarian and do as good of a job as any kitchen hand towel will do.  But, ... really?




Is that really pleasing to look at every time you enter the kitchen?  In a word, "no."




So, on a recent stop at Walmart to pick up lightbulbs and a birthday card, I happened to make my way to the kitchen utensil section, not intending to make a purchase.  But, as is the case frequently, I find something that I need whether I am actually looking for it or not.  When I saw these towels, I knew immediately they were what I wanted.  And I'm glad they spelled out which room they should be used in!!!!!




So cute.  A much better look in the kitchen.  And affordable at $1.57 each.  The brown towels, which are perfectly good, have been folded and put away and will continue to be used in the kitchen.

No comments: