Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Dusting

We woke up to a bit of snow this morning!


Baxter was up at his usual 6:00 AM jumping and nudging and saying "it's time to get up daddy."  So we made our way through the house and when I opened the blinds to let him outside, I was shocked to see we had any accumulation of snow overnight.  We have brilliant sunshine this morning but temps in the 20's.  Brrrr.

A good morning to have a cup of coffee and get to work in the kitchen.  I have pre-measured all the ingredients for the Italian Meringue Drops.  I will get those in the oven this afternoon.  They need to cook in a 175 degree oven for 5 hours, so I'll put them in when we get back from the airport.  Steven returns today from the NAHB Annual Convention in Florida.  So we will run to National to pick him up at 2:00 PM and then come back and finish our cooking.  Another busy day at Welcome to Crest Avenue.

No comments: