Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crocs to the Rescue

I cannot take anymore conversation about the heat and humidity that is plaguing us here in Maryland.  So today we're going to talk about Crocs.  Have you ever worn a pair of Crocs?  If you have not, I highly recommend you try a pair.  I am in love with these shoes.  They are the most comfortable and durable shoes ever made.  And, they are priced so that everybody can enjoy them.  I am thinking about putting all of my existing shoes in storage bags and making space for them on the shelving in the basement and ordering an entire new set of shoes from Crocs.  The website is easy to navigate (http://www.crocs.com/).  Their selection is vast for men, women and children.  If you only order one pair to try them out, it will be worth your time and money.  I just ordered these this morning:



They are called "Crocband for Men" in Black and they are $39.99.  There are a multitude of colors.  There is Black/Graphite, Black/Kelly Green, Stucco/Khaki, Aqua/Seafoam and many, many more.  On this particular style I counted 20 different colors and if you are a fan of yellow, they have a pair of yellow with the white stripes as you see here for $29.99.  Where are you going to find shoes, of any kind, that start at $29.99.  And comfortable and durable shoes for $29.99!  You won't.  I wear these shoes when I am working in the garden.  I use them when I am on the treadmill.  They are very comfortable to wear on the treadmill.  There is plenty of cushion in the sole and they are ventilated so they are much more comfortable than wearing laced up tennis or running shoes.  Give them a try.  You'll be glad you did. 

No comments: