Wednesday, March 28, 2012

mamma MiO

Have any of you tried the new liquid water enhancer called "MiO?"  I had not until today and I must tell you it is very delicious.  I will confess that I am not a fan of drinking water.  Especially still water.  When I drink water it is usually sparkling water.  I like the bubbles.  I know that water is good for the body, but Diet Pepsi tastes so much better.  I had some bottles of Deer Park sparkling water that were not being consumed, so I decided to give MiO a try.  The bottle in this picture is of Deer Park Sparkling with Lime Essence.  Even with the Lime Essense, it still tasted flat to me.



I added a shot of the MiO Orange Tangerine flavor and WOW!!  What a difference.  I would like to try some more of the MiO flavors.  So if you are finding it difficult to get your daily intake of water because, like me, you don't like drinking still water of any type of water, try giving it a little boost with a shot of MiO!

No comments: