Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Pretty Gift Basket

I have a friend who is having a birthday tomorrow.  We will not mention ages as I do not think she would particularly appreciate that.  Let's just say she is in the "prime of life."  Yeah, . . . that works!

She is an attorney and, well, . . .  what do you get someone who has everything.  You put together a basket of things that you know are their favorite things.  So that is what I did.



It doesn't take a lot of money to let someone you care about feel loved and to let them know you are thinking of them.


Knowing Melinda as I do, I'm sure the thing she will like most about this basket is the Twizzler packages.  Well, the Ghirardelli won't be dismissed, but the Twizzler will get me brownie points.  And if I ever need help with a contract or some other such legal work, I'll be sure to remind her that she received Twizzler for her birthday this year.  That ought to get me some discount on the legal fees!?!?!!

No comments: