Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Daddy, . . . What are you getting ready to do?!?!

Someone was a little apprehensive just before getting a bath.  I thought this expression was priceless.


He is so smart that I am astounded at times.  He knows when I'm getting ready to end a conversation on the telephone.  I was on a long conversation last Friday night.  He found a spot somewhere in the house and laid down and took a nap.  You know how when you are closing a long telephone conversation with someone you will say something like, "I'm gonna get off here.  Have a good weekend and I'll talk to you later."  Well, I said something just like that and here he comes.  Like he had been sleeping with one eye open and hearing everything I said and he knew that the conversation was about to end.  They are so smart that it is scary.

No comments: