Thursday, June 14, 2012

Men's Grooming from Gump's

I have spent some time this afternoon reading about this line of men's grooming products offered from Gump's of San Francisco.


I'm always in the market to find a line of grooming products that are going to keep me looking as good as possible.  With my 53rd year just around the corner, I am particularly interested in reading more about Baxter's line of products .  I am not too proud to say that I have used different lines over the years to try and ward off the ravages of time.  The products above have incorporated tea tree oil, aloe vera, jojoba oil and botanical extracts along with peppermint and menthol to sooth the skin.  They are not terribly expensive when compared with other major brands at department stores.  I am going to give them a try and I will post later about my experience.  For my male readers, don't be shy about wanting to take good care of yourself, and that includes taking good care of your skin.  And for my female readers, if you have a guy in your life who might be in need of a little "sprucing up," order him a shave cream or after shave balm from this line to start out and move on to the other products once he has gotten used to spending some time on himself.

No comments: