Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thank you Bob

We made a trip to the Salvation Army last Saturday.  Bob was kind enough to offer the use of his truck.  So we loaded one of the loveseats in the back from his house


and the other one from my house



and off we went.  That is Bob in the picture making sure that both loveseats would make the trip and that we were not going to have a disaster along the way.  We are fortunate to have the closest Salvation Army that accepts donations within 2 miles of the house.  These loveseats were in pristine condition.  I bought them shortly after moving to Crest Avenue and used them in the tv room for quite a few years.  They were extremely comfortable.  They served their purpose for me and now, hopefully, someone else can enjoy them for a few years.

This week I have a few projects to handle that will fall outside of the renovation project on the dining room.  I have four pumpkins to carve and get on the front porch and lighted so everyone can enjoy those for the weekend.  I will be making a monster cake in the shape of Frankenstein's head to share with co-workers.  And last, but certainly not least, I will be making cabbage strudel.  Yum!  Once I get out of the kitchen I need to finish installing the new gutter guards.  Busy, busy week and weekend.  I'll be sharing the progress on all these projects with you over the next several days, so stay tuned.

No comments: